Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • CRC – they're not what they were, are they?
  • BristolPablo
    Free Member

only been using them for a year or so as i used to be a one eyed “wiggleite” but i do think CRC are pretty good and if they cant match the processing times that they used to, surely this is a sign that they are getting busier and that cant be a bad thing really, more sales, more stock, more choice, better value….in theory 😉

anyway, the fact that each order now comes with a preprinted “collectplus” returns label is a big plus factor for me, no more faffing having to wait to take returns to the post office if its the wrong size etc. Loads of newsagents are collectplus outlets and its tracked so its perfect.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Ordered on saturday, dispatched on monday…….. still no sign of it and the tracking number they gave me doesn’t work.

Hi Stuart,

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies that you have not received your parcel.

We will now contact our account manager in Parcel Force to start an investigation regarding your parcel. We should receive an update from them in the next 2-3 working days and will contact you again via email as soon as we have further information.

Once again we sincerely apologise for the delay and inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Tanya

bren2709

Order placed Sunday night, dispatched Monday and received Tuesday.
    Order placed last night, dispatched this morning so should receive tomorrow.
    Whats the problem guys?

Only problem no freebies or discount codes!

kanza
    Free Member

Order placed Tuesday 1pm delivered 4pm today in Spain, last of the parts I need CRC rock.

rbrstr
    Free Member

havent used them in nearly two years now, let me down once too often

i use rosebikes in germany now, usually cheaper even with the postage and better stock availability coz they are huge

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

My forks i ordered in Sepember 2010 are still showing on my account as processing!

I still use them a fair bit, but you are absolutley correct, they are definitely slower!

proberts
    Free Member

Never had any probs with CRC, saying that there due another voucher code weekend….

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Weirdly 4 of us ( 3 mates and myself) all ordered stuff over the bank holiday weekend. We all got confirmation of order at 7:20 am Bank Holiday monday ( probably not a bank holiday then in Ireland) we all live within 300 mtres of each other and the order deliveries varied from 3 days to 8 days !!!! compared to the early days, they are not anywhere near as good as others, but I always work out when I need stuff relative to the now extended delvery times they do now.

crankbreaker

They’ve had a couple of issues but on the whole I’d say they’re pretty good. Never had anything take more than 5 days to arrive and a couple of weeks ago I got a very nice message telling me that they were going to refund the postage on a warranty repair. Maybe other places do that anyway but nice touch all the same.

smogmonster

CRC are still reasonable, but i think a victim of their own mega high standards of a few years ago, when they were shit-hot. I still use them for the more obscure stuff, but i find that Wiggle have quicker delivery, and Merlin are both cheaper and have faster delivery these days (though they carry the obscure bits that CRC do).

ransos
    Free Member

I’ve asked on here a million times for people not to exaggerate.

Oh come on, it was hardly meant to be taken literally.

Regardless, it used to be exceptionally rare that a lunchtime order wouldn’t be with me within 24 hours. More recently, I’ve had orders taking much longer, parts missing etc.

BrickMan

Lets face it, CRC are always a better/safer/quicker/reliable bet vs. Winstanleys, and they are also the above vs. ‘Dave Hinde’*

*is he even still in business? IF so I’d like to know how.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘CRC – they're not what they were, are they?’ is closed to new replies.