Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • CRC – slow delivery this week?
  • devash
    Free Member

Anyone else had delivery problems with Chain Reaction this week? I ordered some kit on Monday to be delivered by their free Royal Mail delivery option and received the despatch confirmation on Monday night.

According to the tracking info on RM’s website, since Tuesday its been sat in the RM Northern Ireland delivery office. The latest update on their system simply says “Sales Order Raised” at 5:30 in the morning on Thursday.

I usually get my stuff from CRC in 3 days max using their free delivery option. Could anyone speculate as to what the hold-up may be?

dantsw13

Ordered 11pm Tuesday, arrived Friday morning. Sounds like RM struggling with volume as much as anything else

devash
    Free Member

Yeah, was thinking it might have something to do with Black Friday and all that extra mail, plus its the runup to Christmas. I’ll give it until the middle of next week then chase CRC.

xyeti
    Free Member

It’ll prob arrive to day now you have posted on here. As above, par for the course at this time of year.

doomanic

According to the tracking info on RM’s website, since Tuesday its been sat in the RM Northern Ireland delivery office.

I’ll give it until the middle of next week then chase CRC.

If it’s with RM why chase CRC? It’s Royal Fail that need a kick up the arse.

nairnster
    Free Member

Delivery of your goods when ordered online is the responsibility of the retailer. Its not the customers job to chase up the courier/royal mail.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

No quite the opposite. 5 days to Westetn Australia for a chainring.

otsdr
    Free Member

(…) then chase CRC.

To what end, may I ask? I mean, sure, if you want to cancel the order… Otherwise, do you really expect CRC to call RM “- Gents, please move dewash’s package to the head of the queue, he chased us”.

Muke
    Free Member

RM have been flooded with extra work that Amazon cannot deliver themselves.

dahedd
    Free Member

Ordered on Tuesday, arrived in Aberdeen Thursday. Can’t fault that.

dmck16
    Free Member

I think what many people forget is that Royal Mail are more bulk delivery rather than courier.
    With the sheer volumes suddenly being handled, first class type items will certainly get priority over second class items.

Also, the CRC order that I placed three days ago using the free/cheapo delivery option (dispatched the same night, apparently) has only just been received into the RM system today.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Black Friday/Last posting to the colonies for Christmas and a few other things?

deadkenny
    Free Member

Another reason why November/December sucks (http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/which-month-do-you-dislike-the-most)

because bloody Black Friday and then Christmas consumerism of people buying crap they don’t need means the rest of us can’t get things we actually need when we need it.

Humbug 👿

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘CRC – slow delivery this week?’ is closed to new replies.