Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • CRC- since when does next day delivery mean 2 days?
  • tootallpaul

Agh.

Last time they are getting my cash.

🙁

Lifer
    Free Member

I’m sure they’re devastated.

Trimix
    Free Member

I wouldnt moan too much, its not like you paid for it.

Either your postie is lazy, or CRC just dont like you.

You could have opted for faster delivery, or gone to a LBS.

tootallpaul

I did pay for next day delivery- £5.99.

LBS didn’t carry a DMR freehub.

And I’m sure they are devestated.

Thanks for your support.

🙄

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Email them and complain, they’ll refund and/or give you a voucher. Its happened to me before too. Not good, but you can’t rely on them for a speedy dispatch unfortunately 🙁

rewski
    Free Member

I had an email from CRC apologising for delays, due to big sale they have on.

Hi,

We are sorry for the delay in getting your order dispatched.

Our Price Drop Sale was hugely popular and we have been dealing with higher than anticipated order volumes. This has caused a delay in dispatching your order. We are taking additional operational measures and working hard to address our backlog. Thankfully we are almost back on track again.

We would like to apologise for the disappointment caused and thank you for your patience. If not already on the way, your order will be with you in the next day or two. Please keep checking your CRC account for a status update and be assured we will be back to our normal level of service very soon.

Thanks,

Customer Service Team

trail_rat
    Free Member

ive had this before from a few companies

when ive complained they have said “you live in the highlands and islands”

i live 6 miles from aberdeen city centre.

soobalias
    Free Member

have you raised this with CRC?
    you should, they should refund your delivery charge and reclaim that from the courier (assuming its the courier at fault)

neil853
    Free Member

I paid for next day delivery and it came a day late, I just wrote it off and won’t be using them unless it’s the last resort. Really poor service now and well down the list when I’m ordering stuff.

Slogo
    Free Member

When was it dispatched? Did you order it early enough so they had time to dispatch same day?

neil853
    Free Member

due to big sale they have on

Not good enough in my eyes, they plan for the sale surely?

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

I had the same experience, paid for next day delivery, but order wasn’t dispatched until the next day. Was obviously sent next day rather than first class, but arrived in exactly the same time that all my standard delivery orders have come in the last year or so, one day for dispatch and one day for delivery.

They should probably make next day orders a higher priority for picking/dispatch so that they are sent out on the same day. I just won’t bother with paying for next day again, two days for free delivery is still pretty good.

tootallpaul

Order hasn’t even been processed.

Ordered at 10 am yesterday- within their window for next day delivery.

Spoke to them, and they are refunding postage.

Still doesn’t help me- I’m now knee deep in wheels in order to get a working bike for the weekend.

What is the point of offering a next day service if you aren’t going to even bother.

Pants.

And having a sale on is no excuse.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Last time I opted for next day delivery with CRC it came 2 days later, despite the fact I ordered in the morning. When I emailed them to request a refund of postage costs (which they state they will offer if not received next day) there explanation was that next day simply indicated it would arrive next day after dispatch and didn’t automatically mean they would therefore dispatch it the same day you ordered it.

i.e. you order it Monday morning, opt for next day delivery. they dispatch it on Tuesday, you receive it on Wednesday (next day). Utter nonsense and last time I’ve ever used them.

blurty

I’ve always found them to be reliable

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I have to agree on this one, I paid for next day £5.99 and it came 3 days later. If its a service they can’t provide they shouldn’t offer it.

mudmonster
    Free Member

Been waiting 26 days now for something from a bike shop (will remain nameless). Bought the item, money was taken from my account few days later. Called a week later and was told they had to order more from America and would have it within 10 days. They did offer me a full refund but as I’ve been waiting so long I’m gonna wait a few days more. Just don’t know why they didn’t mark it as out of stock.

cooie

When you order Next Day you generally think next day from when you order,if early enough,not from when dispatched! Bit of a con.

nealglover
    Free Member

(will remain nameless)

Why ?

legend
    Free Member

i live 6 miles from aberdeen city centre.

Jesus, that really is banjo country!

mudmonster
    Free Member

Well in a few days I might do. I wonder if they would have bothered to contact me if I hadn’t have contacted them first.

Trimix
    Free Member

I did get a late delivery once that Id paid to be early, CRC refunded the postage and didnt charge me for the item – top result.

Given that they must send out shed loads of stuff, having a few late ones when using a third party is not too bad. Especially when they refud the cost.

I find them both helpfull when wrong and 99% reliable. That pretty good for a big company.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I’ve generally found CRC to be very good. Customer service is spot on too.

sharpenededge
    Free Member

I have found on many occasions that they have such a back log of orders it takes a couple of days to process.

However you would presume you pay for next day delivery you get bumped to the front of the picking list. Like with any other major retailer.

fasthaggis

FW Problems

tootallpaul

If it was the courier, I wouldn’t be as annoyed.

As I paid for a service that they didn’t bother to provide, I am annoyed.

Why do so many people seem to side with the retailer?

You’ll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

😆

rocketman
    Free Member

Ordered last night 8:50
    Despatched today 10:15

Don’t forget they have a list of people they don’t like

tootallpaul

The naughty and nice CRC list.

With the amount I’ve spent in the past I should definitely be on the nice list!

fasthaggis

Don’t forget they have a list of people they don’t like

[img]http://images.wikia.com/vampirediaries/images/9/9d/Applause.gif[/img]

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘CRC- since when does next day delivery mean 2 days?’ is closed to new replies.