Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • CRC Promo code problem. Anyone else having this?
  • kermit
    Free Member

Happy Christmas all!

This morning, CRC sent me an email for Christmas, telling me I’ll get £20 off if I spend over £125 on sale items. 🙂

Given that I’ve got £50 of CRC vouchers from my in-laws as a Christmas present, I just toddled over there and duly added £128.95 of sale items to my basket. When I add the code – CRCGIFT – however, it tells me that I don’t qualify for this promotion, and invites me to check the Ts&Cs.

From what I can see of the general Ts&Cs for promos, I definitely do comply. All the products are in the sale section, they add up to over £125, and there’s no shipping cost to confuse matters. 😕

Has anyone else tried using this promo code, successfully or otherwise? Obviously I’ll drop CRC a line, but there’s a couple of items that are down to the last couple, so I’d like to get the order placed sooner rather than later!

phil40
    Free Member

I tried it earlier and it didn’t work, also my BC voucher didn’t work when I tried that…..so I gave up and drank some more wine and saved the cash 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘CRC Promo code problem. Anyone else having this?’ is closed to new replies.