Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Crc or wiggle code?
  • GolfChick
    Free Member

I’m planning on ordering the wahoo kickr today from either wiggle or crc, wondering if anyone has a voucher code? I know British cycling members get 10% at crc but I’m not a member and it costs £22 to do so.

frogstomp

2/3% cashback from Quidco.
    Get a friend to order it (10% Wiggle new customer)
    Get a reconditioned one direct from Wahoo

bumper
    Free Member

The new code works even if you’re not new.

mrblobby
    Free Member

650 quid for reconditioned with 1 year warranty, pretty good that…

http://uk.wahoofitness.com/original-wahoo-kickr-powertrainer-refurbished

houndlegs
    Free Member

YHM

GolfChick
    Free Member

Cheers everyone I ended up signing up for the cheapest British Cycling membership to get the 10% and saved £107 8)

andyl
    Free Member

Or another way to look at it is you spent £893…you could buy a bike for that!

to answer your message from last night…nope.

GolfChick
    Free Member

You know for a fact I couldn’t of bought any of my bikes for that!!

To answer the message you never replied to, I can now save another 10% at helfrauds!

johnhighfield
    Free Member

Just got a reconditioned Kickr a few days ago as off road with injury. It arrived in ‘as new’ condition despite the listing saying it might have some marks on it. It came from the Netherlands so no additional tax & not too bad to return if there is a problem.
    Everything seems good at the moment…….

andyl
    Free Member

My phone died while reading your message, I then fell asleep while waiting for it to get enough charge to power it up so I woke up at 6.10 instead of 5.20 and was over an hour late for work and spent longer in traffic…

When halfords have the nice bike stands on offer again you can order me one then 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Crc or wiggle code?’ is closed to new replies.