Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • CRC Easter Egg Hunt
  • nuke

Starting now…

Get hunting

😀

HansRey

seems to me that the site is down. …

trail_rat
    Free Member

good luck – site blew a gasket

Zoolander
    Free Member

Their websites gone down!

nuke

Yeah it has gone rather slow 😐

MrTall
    Free Member

I gave up. far too annoying when it's soooo slow. 🙁

nuke

Yep…bored, bored, bored. Way to many products to think you even have a chance of finding an egg particularly when combined with the slow site

finbar
    Free Member

Yeah, i was going to have a go but after a frustrating twenty minutes i've decided it isn't worth fifty quid!

GeeWavetree
    Free Member

are they just eggs hidden in product pics? how do you claim?

scottyjohn
    Free Member

I know lets do something which will bring our website to its knees, thereby pissing people off who are actually trying to spend money…. FAIL!!! muppets

snaps
    Free Member

Yep shot in own foot moment.

hoochylala
    Free Member

All eggs have been found. How the bloomin hell anyone manage to find them, the website was hardly moving! 🙄

Frisky
    Free Member

I thought they were adding eggs every hour or so. Is it confirmed they're all gone? Surprised they'll all gone, thought the £250 egg would be somewhere really hard to find.

packer
    Free Member

Chain Reaction has something like 50,000 products… hard to believe that 25 eggs could be found so quickly, especially with the site running so slow.

My guess is geeks worked out a way to automate their searching… that's what I was trying to do anyway!

kamina
    Free Member

I expect the site was so slow because people where sucking it to their local computers where searching for the particular images would be much faster…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘CRC Easter Egg Hunt’ is closed to new replies.