Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • CRC – DoS attack?
  • footflaps

Their website keeps timing out and part loading pages – wonder if someone is having a go at blackmailing them…

EDIT or poss their servers are in need of a reboot…

zippykona

Can they fix whatever space portal my seatpost has fallen into at the same time?

wrecker
    Free Member

My recommendation; shop elsewhere.
    Find somewhere which doesn’t have history of having its customers accounts hacked. Somewhere with good customer service.

jmason
    Free Member

Can they fix whatever space portal my seatpost has fallen into at the same time?

If you manage to find said space portal, can you have a look in there for my assembly paste too ?

rocketman
    Free Member

Yup have noticed this as well

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

My recommendation; shop elsewhere.
    Find somewhere which doesn’t have history of having its customers accounts hacked. Somewhere with good customer service.

Nothing like a bit of hysterical over reaction, is there?

bigG
    Free Member

To provide a little balance..

Ordered stuff from CRC on Thursday, paid with debit card and stuff arrived Saturday.

Same dependable service as I always get from them, and never had any fraudulent activity as a result of using them…

vinnyeh

Obviously a carefully considered reply from you pp- looks like it’s taken you 3 weeks of thought to craft that wee gem. 🙂

igm

They probably bank with Ulster Bank

nealglover
    Free Member

They probably bank with Ulster Bank

I’m sure a backlog of banking transactions over the weekend caused their website to be slowed down three weeks ago.

bonchance
    Free Member

Local bakers shop, fill up on battenburg while your waiting..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘CRC – DoS attack?’ is closed to new replies.