Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • CRC delivery delay
  • warton
    Free Member

sorry to harp on about CRC, but has anyone else had this email in reply to questions about a delay in dispatch, or is it just me?

Thank you for your email.
    We do apologise, there has been a delay in processing your order. This has not been caused by any problems with your order, but unfortunately is due to an unforeseen delay.
    We will endeavour to get your order dispatched as quickly as possible.

then silence when pushed further on delivery dates?

somewhat annoying…

coogan
    Free Member

No. My stuff always turns up the next day. Which is nice.

nmdbase
    Free Member

Mine does too, this time it hasn’t though, still processing 🙁

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

Ordered sunday, was dispatched today. It’s not fast, but thats CRC and they do have a large sale on at the mo so I’m sure they’re busy.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Ordered bits on Saturday, confirmation of sending today, may see it by Friday……….. slowly getting crap with this, sale or not. Dont mind 3 days waiting……..

honourablegeorge

I spoke to them on the phone this morning (to the very helpful and polite Maggie), they’re currently a bit backed up in the warehouse because of their sale, so stuff isn’t getting dispatched as quick as usual.

nmdbase
    Free Member

Ahh, that makes sense, fair enough I think.

honourablegeorge

Always good to give them a ring, their phone response has improved hugely.

edward2000
    Free Member

I have had this problem – I can understand it and I wouldn’t complain about it BUT, on Monday I brought some bits and bobs and chose next day delivery and paying for the privelage. I was expecting them to turn up today – but they haven’t left the shop yet. Will be on the phone later this afternoon…

warton
    Free Member

I think the problem is it’s not hard to alter your expected delivery times on your website depending on how busy you are. So if I see expected delivery dates of 1-3 days, I think OK 3 days to get stuff, possibly 4. coming up to day 4 and it hasn’t even dispatched yet…

and if you pay extra for next day, like edward2000 has, within business hours, it absolutely has to be next day delivery, no question. 2 days before it leaves the shop is way out of line IMO.

patriotpro
    Free Member

I’ve had that message – i’d give em a week then cancel after that.

Depending on how much of a bargain it was.

warton
    Free Member

the deal was OK, not great, but good enough to wait a week for.

ormondroyd
    Free Member

The delay is due to a delay? Sounds like First Great Western

cymro1
    Free Member

ordered pro4 tyre monday, it came this morning

2hottie
    Free Member

I found them to be great my order arrived in Adelaide 7 days after ordering, I guess some orders take longer. Maybe small items that need to be “picked” and sorted unlike my order of pedals and a helmet. Still I’m impressed and that was on the “free” (delivery included) option too.

Cheers CRC

warton
    Free Member

Fair play to them, they’ve dispatched the order, and sent it next day delivery…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘CRC delivery delay’ is closed to new replies.