Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • CRC Customer Support
  • Surfr
    Free Member

Anyone got experience of how long it takes CRC to respond to Customer Support emails? I had an order which failed at the final stage of the payment system and not sent out or invoiced but was charged by paypal. I’ve forwarded on my paypal receipt but nothing heard yet in 24 hours. Maybe it’s just me, but I usually expect emails to be responded to a little quicker.

chakaping
    Free Member

Usually two or three days.

Steve-P
    Free Member

I’ve found CRC to be pretty good in the past – but I fear they have become like Wiggle.

Uncontactable by phone – Wiggles email response took a day and a half last time. I’ve never emailed CRC. The last time I needed some info I managed to get through on the phone…

I’ve started using Merlin – at least I can speak to someone when I have an issue.

S!

clydebuilt
    Free Member

had an issue a few days ago, just replied to the conformation order email they had sent me, hey presto, problem solved. I think they are as good as such a company can be. if you want better service, perhaps pay a wee bit more at your LBS?

jon1973
    Free Member

Sent an email recently about an outstanding order just before 8am and got a response back wthin 20 minutes. I suspect the speed of the response depends on how complicated the problem is. Never had to wait more than a couple of hours in the past.

colb
    Free Member

I know I had an issue with a missing parcel back in Nov and the shiping guys at CRC were excellent, very quick at responding to emails etc..

Surfr
    Free Member

Seems to be pretty variable then. I guess I’m just having no luck due to an awkward problem. They’ll likely have no record of my order as the system failed. It was 30th December and the site was up and down like a yo-yo all night. Timeouts aplenty. Serves me right for beeing greedy.

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Hi all,

We are extremely busy at the moment and the volume of emails being received to both the Sales and Customer Service adresses is phenominal and we are working hard to get through them. I have a team of people coming in on Saturday to deal with just this if we have any left unanswered from the week. Phone lines are mannned and beign answered, again demand is exceeding supply here also, keep trying I am afraid.

Surfr, if you email me regarding the issue I will get it looked at for you.

Andy

Surfr
    Free Member

And as if on queue, my query is answered by CRC 🙂

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Good News 😆

Surfr
    Free Member

Andy thanks for the heads up. I know how things can be. I was just after a general idea of how fast these things get attended to. Hope you clear the backlog soon 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘CRC Customer Support’ is closed to new replies.