Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • CRC customer service
  • Stu_N

Big thanks to the CRC team for sorting us out beyond the call of duty.

We bought a road bike brake from them in May and I only got around to trying to fit it a couple of weeks ago for various reasons. At that point it transpired that the brake didn't fit. It was a std drop one and we needed a long drop one as the frame had clearance for full mudguards. So we bought another long drop one and that worked fine.

Sunday night, speculatively e-mailed them to ask if we could send back the original brake for a credit note (thinking they were well within their rights to say no as we'd had the thing for 5 months) but on Monday they replied saying yes, no problem, send it back in original packaging and we'll sort it.

So I sent it off on Tues and a nice £50 gift voucher has rocked up in this morning's post.

CRC have had a bit of stick on here over the past few months so thought I would say thanks as they sorted us out when they didn't have to.

Now what to buy with the voucher…? 😉

ajantom

Agreed on good service from CRC.

Ordered a headset and crudcatcher on friday morning (yesterday) – and they arrived this morning. What postal strike!!! 😀

(in fact we've had post everyday since thursday – think our postie likes us!)

westkipper
    Free Member

Ditto, I put in a wee order to CRC on friday morning, thinking I'd be happy if it turned up before next thursday.
    It was sitting on my desk today at 6 am.

After two weeks my stuff hadn't arrived thanks to being stol…. er…. I mean 'lost' by Royal Mail.

CRC to their credit have now arranged a replacement.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘CRC customer service’ is closed to new replies.