Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • CRC British cycling 10% discount
  • prawny

Trying to spend a small fortune on CRC today, I put my BC code in for the first time, discount applied, all good. When I got through to the payment page it had gone, when I tried to put it back in I suddenly don’t qualify.

What gives? Anyone managed to use the 10% before? Is there some small print I’m missing?

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

Pm me. You can use mine

deft
    Free Member

I’ve done this before. You have to be logged in BEFORE you use the code otherwise it is ‘used up’ 🙁

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Ring them and they’ll apply it. It’s happened to me before.

benp1

Happened to me too about a week ago. Continue with order and message them with order number and screenshot from the BC website

prawny

Ashy hooked me up.

I’d logged in, but it asked me to log in again when I progressed through to the payment screen which killed the whole thing.

Glad it’s sorted, happy new bike to me 😀

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Talking of BC discounts, does anyone know if Cycle Republic honour it? Googled it and tried calling them without success.

boardmanfs18

Cycle republic have in the past in Bristol.

prawny

The Birmingham one will too.

DT78
    Free Member

Does the be code stack with the clearance £10 off they are offering at the moment?

neilforrow

Has anyone got a code they are not using this month?? It would be very much appreciated…

si77

Does the be code stack with the clearance £10 off they are offering at the moment?

No, I did try last month, and it only accepted one code.

monkeyboyjc

I’ve had this a few times, usually sorts itself after a few hours (or if I try again the next day. Blooming annoying though.

Codes dont double stack, but you can use quidco for a further 2% cash back.

sturmer
    Free Member

i can confirm, codes do not stack, so 1 per purchase.

BTW, maybe anyone got 1 spare march CRC British cycling code? Finally decided to buy a workstand to service all my bikes.

Would be grateful 🙂

nwmlarge
    Free Member

BCMm17R741ZJB

There you go Bud

sturmer
    Free Member

There you go Bud

unfortunately, the code is not working, seems used by someone else while I was at work.
    If anyone else willing to share, please do it via private message, thanks 🙂

sturmer
    Free Member

So, maybe anyone else? =)

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘CRC British cycling 10% discount’ is closed to new replies.