Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • CRC back on it!
  • mamadirt
    Free Member

Ordered yesterday at 1435 – just dropped forced through the letterbox 😀 (yes it was a box)

runs off to see what else I can order

ton

feel the CRC love……….. 8)

lipseal
    Free Member

Can you order me a set of forks please seeing as your in the ordering mood. 😉

Crell
    Free Member

Beaten by on one – ordered at 318 yesterday, confirmed at 415, delivered before 9 this morning.

CRC 0 – One one 1

GW
    Free Member

isn’t delivery just down to the royal mail?
    Before praising them I’d open the box to make sure it wasn’t one of the retards who deal with customer service that picked your order 😉

morgs
    Free Member

I can’t moan at CRC. Was very concerned ordering a 200mm front rotor and super-fast bast4rd size shorts of them, but delivered they were in a timely fasion – IN A NICE BIG BOX!!!

No issues from CRC this end….but would love to give on-one a go (hmmm, inbred, carbon fork, black and white two tone finishing kit…..*pinch*)

willej

I ordered something on the 25th, it was despatched on the 30th and still isn’t here. Royal Fail. 🙄

angryratio
    Free Member

used fairly frequently over past month.

Paypal or nothing for me though.

I’m not risking my card online again if i can help it.

andytherocketeer

I ordered something on the 25th, it was despatched on the 30th and still isn’t here. Royal Fail. 🙄

Ordered on 15th at 2300, got email saying dispatched on 17th at 0930. Arrived yesterday. cba to do the maths. Not blaming CRC. Blaming Royal Snail.
    By my reckoning, expect a “you were not in” card next Friday (even if you were in).

scaredypants

Wish I had some super-fast bastard shorts 🙁

willej

By my reckoning, expect a “you were not in” card next Friday (even if you were in).

Yup! I once caught our postie writing out a card for a parcel without even ringing or knocking on the door.

juiced
    Free Member

all i am going to say is they seem to have ‘ intelligence ‘ 😆

john

Do they just process most recent orders first, rather than processing in the order that orders were placed? Order late in the week when they’re up to date and it’s fine, order friday evening and you have to wait few days for the weekend backlog to be done first?

jamiep
    Free Member

Beaten by on one – ordered at 318 yesterday, confirmed at 415, delivered before 9 this morning.

CRC 0 – On one 1

for on-one’s current sale, they have increased the min order for free posting from £10 to £20 😐

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘CRC back on it!’ is closed to new replies.