Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • PSA: CRC 10% off for 24 hours – Chain Reaction Cycles Discount
  • zangolin
    Free Member

Just been posted on FaceBook 10% off for 24 hours – posted at about 14:45 hrs Mon 4th Oct.

Chain Reaction Cycles To mark this occasion we are giving our Facebook fans 10% OFF for 24 hours only! To claim you’re 10% discount enter the following code in your basket FACEBOOK100K – happy spending 🙂

ridethelakes
    Free Member

Pants I’ve just spent a wedge there over the weekend )-:

Thanks anyway tho.

Chase
    Free Member

Damn it – could’ve saved £32 on the weekends spend 🙁

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Thanks, I just ordered some 5.10s

jimr80
    Free Member

cheers

kevin1911

Damn – had persauded myself over the weekend that I really didn’t need a Ragley mmmBop, but now it’s 10% cheaper…

It won’t feel any different from my Kinesis Pha5e, will it? Can someone kindly help me resist…

z1ppy

why can I think of nothing I need? (no job, so no ‘toys’ are needed)
    You bet, tomorrow I’ll think of loads…

ferrit
    Free Member

Shittington.

I wish I’d seen this about 10 mins ago!

xcstu
    Free Member

zangolin – nice one 🙂

After D2D my drivetrain is trashed so a nice new sram 990 cass is in need!

blaggers
    Free Member

I keep getting:-

“There are items in your basket which are unavailable to purchase at this time. Please update your quantities and try again.”

For any item that is in stock, is it a ploy to stop me getting my discount???

MrKmkII
    Free Member

pah, the website’s barely even working here..

blaggers
    Free Member

Still not working for me, is it OK for everyone else?

mrmo
    Free Member

thanks for that

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I got my disco this afternoon OK

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Don’t forget the 4% Quidco too…

I’ve been trying to talk myself out of getting an mmmbop too, hopefully they’re out of 18″ Blue

fontmoss
    Free Member

baws ordered stuff over the weekend

pixelmix
    Free Member

I ordered some shorts half an hour ago. Worked fine, but a little slow when applying the discount code.

blaggers
    Free Member

Wierd, swapped to the laptop and it went through fine, time to delete the CRC cookie on my PC maybe?

nuke

Just used it…thanks again Zangolin

I say again as you were the one who posted a thread last time there was a 10% off at CRC…how do you always know? End up with a Turner frame the last time 😀

scaredypants

how do you always know?

join their facebook grp

(and remember to look every now & then 😳 )

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

CHEERS FOR THAT!

Potdog
    Free Member

Cheers, just ordered those bit’s I’ve been holding off on. That paid for half the shipping cost :o)

zangolin
    Free Member

nuke – Member
    Just used it…thanks again Zangolin
    I say again as you were the one who posted a thread last time there was a 10% off at CRC…how do you always know? End up with a Turner frame the last time

As Scaredypants says just keep an eye on the CRC FB group. Think it was 30,000? fans for the last 10% off

mamadirt
    Free Member

Fantastic – thanks 😀 . Started off with 50 quids’ worth of Goodridge hose and fittings along with a new helmet in the basket but common sense prevailed and I ended up ordering a BMX brake cable and tube of vulcanising solution 😉 – still saved 95p though 8)

nuke

As Scaredypants says just keep an eye on the CRC FB group.

Are yes, kinda obvious now when considering the code 😳

Oh well, wine and a CRC discount code…dangerous combination 😉

Bregante

Oh well, wine and a CRC discount code…dangerous combination

likewise. just had a few beers and have spent £70 in about five minutes…..must resist looking again……

DT78
    Free Member

ah bugger it. must stop ordering over the weekends always seem to miss these deals,,,

Bregante

just viewed my account and am shocked to see that this was the first order I’ve placed with CRC in almost a year!!!

epicyclo

Ta, just bought a 165mm rear hub which already had 20% off – plus this 10% even better 🙂

SandyThePig
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up – just bought some bib longs for winter.

bazzer
    Free Member

Hmm just tried buying a pair of Revelations and it took the money off on the first page, but when I got to the credit card bit it put the price back upto the original price again 🙁

Tried removing the voucher code and re adding it, now it says I have used the voucher. Oh well I will wait for a deal somewhere else !!!

Bazzer

billysan
    Free Member

Thanks for posting this!

dan1980
    Free Member

bazzer – Member
    Hmm just tried buying a pair of Revelations and it took the money off on the first page, but when I got to the credit card bit it put the price back upto the original price again

Tried removing the voucher code and re adding it, now it says I have used the voucher. Oh well I will wait for a deal somewhere else !!!

Bazzer

When I did it, it originally said there was £0 discount, but on the payment recpiet emailed to me, they have taken off the 10%

New bike bits…. yay! :mrgreen:

carbon337
    Free Member

Bazzer – did you get rid of the lyriks?

CheesybeanZ

thanks for that 😆

futuresorange
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a mmmbop! I’ve got such weak will power 🙁

bazzer
    Free Member

No not taken the Patriot apart yet 🙂

So still have a set of Lyriks and a Patriot 66 frame. Well in fact its still a bike at the moment 🙂

Bazzer

mashiehood
    Free Member

thanks you

SSB_UK
    Free Member

Top link. Saved a bundle. 😯

bazzer
    Free Member

Hmm I went through and the payment emailed to me was full price.

Have emailed 🙁

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘PSA: CRC 10% off for 24 hours – Chain Reaction Cycles Discount’ is closed to new replies.