Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • crazy bob tyres – any good?
  • alcolepone
    Free Member

looking to get some 26 inch bmx tyres to tranformer the bike into a pump track demon : / are crazy bob’s any good? anyone with experience of this or similar tyres?

alcolepone
    Free Member

no one then?

alpin
    Free Member

more an urban/concrete/tarmac tyre. very little profile….

look at Kenda K-Rad or Maxxis Holy Roller… have used all three. the Kenda and Maxxis are quick rolling tyres, but with a little more grip in the dirt.

Big-M
    Free Member

Got a pair on my Dialled Holeshot, work pretty well at the local BMX track, pump track (gravel surface)& the skate park, plus my mate won’t let me ride his trails (BMX dirt jumps) with proper tyres on as it’ll ruin all his hard digging work.

I wouldn’t ride them on real (muddy) off road stuff but at £8.99 from OnOne, they’re a cheap 2nd set of tyres

sharkattack

I’ve got DMR Moto’s and Kenda K-Rad’s. Very similar tyres that do the trick on pump and BMX tracks. K-Rad’s are a little thinner and lighter, Moto’s a bit more robust. The blocks aren’t as tall on the K-Rad and I was sure they were faster on the local BMX track but it might be psychological.

sazter

They’re great on hardpack surfaces…. make for interesting antics on steep slopes with freshly cut grass!! That was a fun day! 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘crazy bob tyres – any good?’ is closed to new replies.