Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Cranham, Racetrack deliberate tree on track
  • v666ern
    Free Member

This is on the main track after the last bombhole where the trail splits for ‘brown pow’
    Its clearly been move there as its a snapped branch 4″ dia x 20ft long and i cant figure out whether its an anti (jim bowen) or one of us lot.

Im leaning towards one of us lot as it would have taken at least 2 people to move it. Is it to slow people down on the fastest part of racetrack? Someone has also put in a kicker on the lip just up from here…

ant77
    Free Member

Is there any sign of maintenance of the trail down there?
    When the Summer Lightning work was going on last year there were branches all over the trails while they dried out and become hardpack…

v666ern
    Free Member

I certainly wouldnt call it maintenance, i can only assume some riders have done it as it diverts into the start of brown pow…but thats got a nasrty little stump in the way so it seems odd.

Basically i dont know whether to take my saw next time or if its doing something leave it 😐

whoever ressurected the little section just after the white or red house after they harvested that section of wood did a good job of lining the side of the trail with small logs to show you where the trail goes as its a bit of a mess in there too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cranham, Racetrack deliberate tree on track’ is closed to new replies.