Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Cragg/Lee Quarry…Time?
  • RDL-82
    Free Member

Ok got 4.30 hrs to play with tomorrow (10am start finish no later than 1430) and fancy some simple served up riding with minimal navigation involved, so fancy coming and having a look round, starting from the buck inn (free parking, do they mind?) or on the carpark at the bottom of the rd and doing Cragg first then over to Lee before looping back. So is it enough time for a quick blast round both of them or cutting it fine?
    I know/suspect i wont get a chance to see all the delights at Lee, but can come again when time is less tight.

Cheers

albino
    Free Member

Possibly enough time to do both in that time but you might be cutting it fine if you want to explore Lee Quarry a bit. I’m not sure if the link is complete yet but that would save loads of time from riding the legit road way between the two. I wouldn’t recommend any cheeky routes at this time of year if you’re not sure where you’re going and also with the amount of rain we’ve had here recently!
    Personally, (given the “finish no later than 1430” bit), I’d just park up at Lee Quarry and do a couple of loops and have a mess about in the newer runs in the middle, skills area and the pump track.
    Heard the weather’s going to be good tomorrow, so make the most of it whatever you choose! 8)

RDL-82
    Free Member

ok, thinking starting at cragg for ease of getting home, know where i am, if get caught for time…not that bothered about playing on the skills area or anything this time, just want to look about and do the runs, and back. Will go for it i think, do Cragg and pop over to Lee and see how it goes, she can only ignore me if i’m late back 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cragg/Lee Quarry…Time?’ is closed to new replies.