Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Crackberry users….
  • Kryton57

… how do you do call forward / divert… 😕 😳

flowerpower
    Free Member

-> Options (the little spanner symbol)
    -> Call management
    -> Call forwarding

Or was this a trick question 😕

[EDIT:] If the spanner symbol is hidden from your main menu then press the blackberry / paw symbol (?) and go ‘show all’…

Kryton57

It wasn’t a trick question, I can’t find a thing on the handset about it*.

I dont have a Call Management option. Is it possible my O2 Enterprise work thingy means its disabled? Its an 8900 btw….

*Or adding a gmail account btw….

Kryton57

Ah got it – Phone App, Blackberry key, Options, call forwarding.

🙂

flowerpower
    Free Member

🙂

konabunny
    Free Member

turns out that giving up BlackBerry is a lot easier than giving up crack!

RealMan
    Free Member

As for the email thing, can you find setup? Then email accounts, all pretty obvious from there. Do the 8900s have type to search like the new ones? From the homescreen I just have to type “email” to get the setup options for a new account..

flowerpower
    Free Member

I used to have a 8900 curve. It doesn’t have a search bar like the new ones, and from Krytons reply above it looks like the menu options are different 😕 (now have a 9300) I don’t remember a ‘set up new email’ option, but could have missed it too.

I added a gmail account to the old 8900 by going on line at mobileemail.vodafone.net which take you into your account (probably not if you are an o2 user though). I had to get the guy at work who set the phones up for work use to give me my username and password (your phone will already be registered with your work address i assume) then you just login in and add any additional addresses. If you don’t fancy asking work try calling the network provider for info??

Sorry not much help…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Crackberry users….’ is closed to new replies.