Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • coyote death
  • grynch
    Free Member

anyone up for a ride thru the highlands ( Nova Scotia that is )
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5gk5ZQGk-2GKXlURhLsNjvbPyruaQ

Young folk singer dead after attack by coyotes in Nova Scotia park

By Alison Auld (CP) – 10 hours ago

HALIFAX, N.S. — A young Canadian folk singer who had just set off on a solo tour to boost a promising musical career died Wednesday after being mauled by two coyotes in what is believed to be one of the country's first fatal attacks by the animals.

Taylor Mitchell was hiking alone in the Cape Breton Highlands National Park on Tuesday afternoon when a pair of coyotes attacked her, leaving her critically injured with bite wounds covering most of her body.

Jamie
    Free Member

I was reading about this over on the beeb website.

Strangely i misread this paragraph header as 'Phenomenally talented' as 'Phenomenally tasty'.

Nasty way to go tho.

grynch
    Free Member

oh well.. if we are being crass ( how unlike STW ) at least she scored a number one before going

"….in what is believed to be one of the country's first fatal attacks by the animals"

Pigface
    Free Member

She needed a road runner to outsmart them coyotes

I know there is a taxi waiting for Pigface

domino

Saw coyotes in Canada this year and a previous year but from the car, the first time we saw some they looked quite ugly, the second time they were almost wolf like. Was out walking late in the day and heared the pack all howl together, sent a shiver down my spine.

AndyP
    Free Member

Poor coyote. It probably wasn't even one of the coyotes involved.
    (or is this a thread title FAIL? should it in fact have been 'warbling bint death'?)

grynch
    Free Member

there used to be ( coydog in the woods I used to ride regularly near Boston ( the one in the states ) but they never caused any problems other than to the poor dogs whose owners were stupid enuf to let them off leash..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘coyote death’ is closed to new replies.