Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Cows and their sensitivity to us
  • GrahamS

Hmm… must be some kind of miniature petting cows they keep at London Zoo to amuse the city urchins. 🙂

epicyclo

I like cows. They’re nice and friendly. They always come to the fence for a chat.

They taste good too. 🙂

Cougar

I for one don’t believe in reincownation,

Those aren’t cows Elfie, they’re tiny …….. cows are huge animals

No, they’re just far away.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yes Ted 🙂

project
    Free Member

Met a freid today who just happens to be a writter on a farming programe, she suddenly decided she had to leave, when i said i was joking about their sensitivity.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

People keep running away from you – don’t they project ?

Still never mind, you’ve got a captive audience here……carry on.

philconsequence
    Free Member

anybody ever watch an old bbc documentary, possibly a panorama called something along the lines of ‘the woman who thinks like a cow’? was very interesting, cant remember what diagnosis she had but i think she was autistic…..she went on to revolutionary the slaughter of cows across america making it more humane and less stressful for the cows.

EDIT – found it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/broadband/tx/temple/

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5252811872140965305#

julianwilson
    Free Member

petrieboy, cool as **** 😀

amodicumofgnar

Sheep (don’t get ’em in the forest where I ride but can speak for the lakeland ones) – **** ’em (well I’m quarter welsh). The only advantage they have over a horse is they’re smaller. Just as mad.

Thats what the sheep want you to think. Actually they’re anarchists, no animal could so consistently select the worst possible outcome in any situation by random actions.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Cows and their sensitivity to us’ is closed to new replies.