Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • cove handjob or orange crush..?
  • shighter
    Free Member

hey to all, i am looking at a cove handjob or orange crush,which should i go for..? i live in suffolk which is pretty flat, and current own an orange evo 8 , with upgraded fox forks which goes well on road and the little off road available.. i want something which will be better off road, as will be going upto the dales / scotland for off roading, my preference is HTails…
    i am looking at a budget of about one grant, 1100..?
    appreciate any advice anyone can give

🙂

ChatsworthMusters
    Free Member

P7, do a search on here. Reckoned to be about the best HT there is.

deluded
    Free Member

Handjob, do a search on here. Reckoned to be the best HT there is.

sherry
    Free Member

I have a Cove HJ and had a Orange P7, although the P7 was a few years ago. I would say the Cove is the better of the two, climbs well and descends even better.

Spaceman
    Free Member

Prince Albert, do a search on here. Reckoned to be the best HT there is.

I have a PA, previously had a Hanjob, PA is a far better bike, can't comment on others as I haven't ridden them.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Confused? you will be. Just pick one that you like. Very difficult to buy a truly shite mountain bike.
    For what it's worth,I've got a P7,nice bike etc..

Zukemonster
    Free Member

Which colour do you like best?

jam-bo

i have a crush and its ace but its no XC hardtail. must weigh in at nearly 30lb but its great fun once you start pointing down…

rj
    Free Member

I've just got a Handjob and it's ace. Took it to Innerleithen yesterday and it climbed better than my Meta 5 (predictably enough), but it was quicker down the other side too. Some of that's probably to do with it being the right size, but it's really easy to pop off stuff and feels way more controlled than you'd expect when the going gets rough. Expensive though.

ton

ragley blue pig……….reckoned to be the best steel h/tail there is……… 8)

stew1982
    Free Member

I can second the fact that a handjob is a superb ride, there light and have a "nice ride" not to harsh, but not flexy!. I have also heard great things about the orange p7, but not got round to trying one yet!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘cove handjob or orange crush..?’ is closed to new replies.