Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Council workers not working,and we are paying them.
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

With Hartlepool Borough Council you can have upto 6 months in the year off sick without it being questioned or investigated!

Now that takes the p1ss

Not that I believe that statement for one moment, but surely it's the residents of Hartlepool who started the p1ss taking – when they elected a monkey as mayor ?

flatback
    Free Member

the woman next door works in a council office at the bottom of our hill, 5 min walk at most, she hasnt been in to work for 3 days cos of snow, you can nearly see her office from my garden.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Electing a monkey mayor is progress for Hartlepudlians ernie.

antigee

6" snow yesterday morning but bin emptied (privatised) we're on a main rd – truck tried to turn up side rd but too many abandoned cars

local guys(and gals) that empty public bins / litter / sort other stuff are all out gritting pavements and clearing snow in shopping areas

judging by the moans from the STW massive about cold and hands and feet i imagine the consensus will be that a short working day would be in order?

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Council workers not working,and we are paying them.’ is closed to new replies.