Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Council tenants from hell moved in next door to my house. Help/Advice needed.!!
  • badnewz
    Free Member

Sounds terrible MrTall, I hope you manage to sell up soon.

Right, I do concede I crossed the line of provocation in that last post, as dannyh has pointed out with the sage wisdom reminiscent of my old Deputy Headmaster.

In recompense I am willing to start a new thread, “Council tenants next door from Heaven.”

The sun has finally appeared too.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Only after I ended up punching him repeatedly in the face.

Nice one, sometimes it’s all these shitbags can understand, which is more’s the pity.
    We’ve got a kid on C wing at our place who has the worst attitude to everyone & everything you can imagine. No noted mental health problems & nothing to explain why he’s such a tawt. He got twisted up by a big lump of an officer a couple of weeks ago, never heard a peep out of him since.
    Fire with fire?

Trekster

Mate put his next door neighbour in hospital after he threatened to torch his house after a few confrontations re noise, drug dealing etc. the guy was just out of prison for attempted murder!
    Mate got a visit from police and as above was told he did the best thing and nothing more would come of it. The police were looking to get evidence of his drug dealing and other stuff but neighbours were reluctant to help due to his and his mates reputations.
    When our daughter went to uni we bought a terraced house for her which was cheaper than other options and we gained a bit of profit 😆
    When she moved in most of the houses were privately owned but as time went on they sold and became but to let. Not wanting to pigeon hole hard working Poles but she ended up with various Polish families on either side of her. There was a stabbing at her front door when two brother fell out one night. One tried to kick her front door in when drunk. The other side tried to burn their kitchen down!!

Across the street was the local drug dealer, this she found out when they arrived one night with all the flashing lights and barking dogs 😕 She did however get along with the guy who did seem to be an ok type of guy when he was out with his kids. One day when some of his “customers” decided to accost my daughter he administered some “justice”. He grabbed one of the female “offenders” by the neck, lifted them of their feet and warned them never to touch her again and to pass the word ❗

Hi, I work for Flame Television and we are making the new series of ‘The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door’ for Channel 5. We are interested in hearing about people’s experiences of neighbourly disputes. If anyone would like to contact me in complete confidence, I would really appreciate it.

My contact details are beneath and I hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks, Alex

alexw@flametv.co.uk
    0207 598 7257

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Council tenants from hell moved in next door to my house. Help/Advice needed.!!’ is closed to new replies.