• This topic has 20 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Cotswolds MTB
  • Moe

What's the MTB scene like around the Cheltenham and Gloucester area? No doubt a bit hillier than I'm used too (happy enough with that! :D) but what about groups, clubs etc?

grahamh
    Free Member

Gratuitous plug

Cheltenham & Country CC

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Look out for IHN's Cotswold Massiv rides on here, too. 🙂

Gilles

I think there is something called astonmtb with a lot of SSs involved. So you've been warned.

mboy
    Free Member

I think there is something called astonmtb with a lot of SSs involved.

LOL

And it's asHtonmtb… 😉

http://www.ashtonmtb.co.uk/

Though they're based over the other side of Bredon Hill, so not quite Cotswolds though they do ride on them a lot.

In my experience, there's LOADS of riders in the Cheltenham/Gloucester Area, as well as loads of rides.

lookmanohands
    Free Member

I've heard that there might be some riding in/ around cranham is that right? 😉

try here [url=http://www.bigfootmbc.co.uk/

I'll try again, or even here [/url]

Bigfoot MBC

mboy
    Free Member

I've heard that there might be some riding in/ around cranham is that right?

It's all "Local riding for local people" round there I've heard… Have heard some of the locals are so backward that they ride with such ridiculous inventions as clown wheels, magical hubs containing gears and upside down forks! 😯

😉

lookmanohands
    Free Member

It's all "Local riding for local people" round there I've heard… Have heard some of the locals are so backward that they ride with such ridiculous inventions as clown wheels, magical hubs containing gears and upside down forks!

bellend! 🙄

could be around for a ride Thursday if your around MB?

Goz
    Free Member

Happy new year Ian 🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

bellend!

You've met mboy then Ian? LOL

I think there is something called astonmtb with a lot of SSs involved. So you've been warned.

If you're talking about Ashtonmtb then only 2 of us ride SS regularly 😉 but do ride on the Cotswolds every Tuesday night.

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Sssssshhhh it's lookmanohands around these parts 😉

you up for a spin on Monday goz? Euroboy said he'd come if it wasn't too cold, but with his sox over his shoes he should be ok!

Oh happy new year to one and all 😆

Goz
    Free Member

Dont think euroboy knows what a bike is, last I heard he rode a bike over 2 weeks ago…..and who knows I might be tempted 😉

tang
    Free Member

bigfoot mtb club, chelt cc, or any loony from this shire will show you about. im feeling sad today as i now live in nailsworth as opposed to painswick 🙁 still could be worse, could be living in a city again…

rOcKeTdOg

NW Alps have better riding and "scene" 😉

Goz
    Free Member

Scene ….what….dogging? 😆

rOcKeTdOg

i'm sure your personal tastes could be catered for 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

NW Alps have better riding and "scene"

Rubbish

rOcKeTdOg

🙄
    funny sized wheels are tolerated too
    😉

IHN

Yep, what he said. We's da shizzle.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Cotswolds MTB’ is closed to new replies.