Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cotic Soul
  • Amos
    Free Member

First proper today round Swinley on my new Cotic Soul and frankly wow! I realise now I’ve been over biked for years (foes fxr, yeti 575, Titus el guapo) this is all I really ever needed much more involving to ride and ultimately more fun!
    The other added bonus is I don’t feel like a c0ck riding it in a all the gear no idea sense.

Hardtails rule! I’m converted! Bring on the revolution

Though the new Transition Bandit looks very tidy

Vortexracing

piccie not working 🙁

Vortexracing

there you go

stevede
    Free Member

Very nice, i bought a 2nd hand mk1 frame a few months back and loved it, so much so that i sold my five and treated myself to a brand new one, here’s mine at afan yesterday:

Whilst i was in the mood for treating myself i built this for more playful duties:

The best of it was that after selling my old soul frame and five frame and a bit of a clearout i ended up (briefly) in profit!

Finishing touches to come for the soul include a sunline v1 stem in black (silver straitline stem is a different shade to the bars lol) and some raw point one podium pedals which are stupid expensive buti fancy a bit of bling on there. The shimano bash may also go at some point…

rob2
    Free Member

Stevede – is that a blender? What’s it like?

stevede
    Free Member

rob2 – it is indeed a blender, only ridden it a couple of times so far but i love it already, using it for messing around in the woods on, bit of dh, bmx track etc. I took it on a xc ish loop in the week just out of interest to see how it fared and apart from the gearing it was great. I’m going to change to a 11-34 on the back just so i can climb on it if i want to and am running an ethirteen 34t front ring (although a 32 would prob be better).
    I thought the steep seat angle would make it climb terribly but it wasn’t too bad, the frame is nice and low slung with a short back end so easy to manual. They come in one size only and i’m 5’10 and feel anyone above 6′ would struggle with it.
    Pretty good value frames as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cotic Soul’ is closed to new replies.