Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cotic Hemlock – Re-branding the "Fugly"
  • MrMingus
    Free Member

Our riding buddy Showerman has just bought a second-user Hemlock-against our advice. He is thinking of removing the awful stickers and re-branding the beast(incl. heavy duty re-built rear triangle).

We cane up with a few suggestions on the trail today,can you help with other suggestions?

Our brief ideas:-

Cotic Brawler

Cotic Jade Goody (RIP)

Cotic Felcher

Cotic Fugly

Cotic "The Ugly One"

Cotic Trombone.

tomlevell

Ah I see first post troll.

brakes
    Free Member

the Cotic Konalike?

nowhere near as ugly as the new Pace 204

MrMingus
    Free Member

I agree with that.

nickc

Our riding buddy Showerman has just bought a second-user Hemlock-against our advice

I'm no full suss expert, but the bike seems as good as any other on the market right now…

Mugboo

My Hemlock looks supersexy with her 4" rocker, she has a lovely little tight rear end to match her big bouncy front shockers!

Ooh, maybe i like her a little too much, must be her playfull nature and absolute reliability.

midlifecrashes

Get a type face to match a real Turner, then away you go on your…

Gurner!

jonjon

My Hemlock looked pretty ugly as it chewed up the Beast last night.

showerman
    Free Member

i thought we agreed on CAMELS toe by cy, its a winter hack bike its ugly and the grapics are piss poor and so are some of the thinking in its design but i am now a member of the cotic owners club and can look down on everyone else.. oh and mrmingus rides a b-one so he is complaining from a poor footing anyhow

ahwiles
    Free Member

brakes: stop licking the windows at the back, and get yourself to the front of the class, at this rate you'll be failing 'suspensionology 101'…

the hemlock has very little in common with a kona, cos it's got a chainstay pivot on it, innit.
    re: re-branding, how about calling it the

'i should start an on-line petition to maybe convince Cy to make a super-sturdy version that i can take Dh racing to really make the most of the awesome handling'

or maybe the

'i can't work out how it climbs so well when it's also the best bike i've ever ridden for techy downhill trails'

Jeremy
    Free Member

cotic inbred? oh wait…

kelvin

I think there's already been a "Brawler" frame by someone.

The Turner thing is pretty funny, as regards typefaces, have a good look at the new Turner models to see why.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cotic Hemlock – Re-branding the "Fugly"’ is closed to new replies.