Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Costom VW Transporter
  • beagle
    Free Member

Hello bud. I’ve got a 1.9 swb and I went with 18 inch load rated wheels and rubber. They look quite oem which is the look I’m going for. They are a nice balance between size and being sensible over rubber costs etc! Also, I understand I can still use my steel spare as it’s the same overall size. It’s been lowered 40mm too, which again is a balance between being sensible etc.

Email me if u fancy a pic to weigh up how it’ll look 🙂

Got the captains seats in the front now and have a set of caravelle seats to go in at a later date – rear bench which folds out flat and two rear captains. I’ll be letting the rear captains go if anyone on here is interested… They are ace but never in my plans and I think they will spend more time out of the van than in (they work on the rail system).

My plan is for a versatile van, mainly everyday people carrier with the 3 bench seats in the rear/bike van and occasional camper with drive away awning attached. I’ll love to do it as quick as you but it’s on a slow burn at the moment! I’m skint!

roughneck
    Free Member

Ultimate Transporter have two to look at. Just waiting for some pic’s

catvet
    Free Member

have a look at http://www.amdro he does a kit you can put in yourself.
    I have a T5 130 05 plate 6 speed returns 35 mpg, could find one of these for between £5.5- 9k depending on mileage and condition. best look for a privately owned one as better looked after.

goldenballs
    Free Member

Beagle. Sorry for late post. Been to France all week. Pictures of 18″ wheels on would be great. Sounds like you have done all the work I want to do in time. Pictures of interior available? Email: ajduke@fsmail.net. Cheers mate.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Costom VW Transporter’ is closed to new replies.