Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Corners are awesome!
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

Had a skills session recently and got out for the first time today since on my home trails. Practiced all the skills I learnt and had a right laugh.

Spent most of the time working on my cornering and my god! how much fun are corners when you know how to do them properly 🙂 It was wet and slimey but I was having a ball getting the weight low and carving round them at speed.

The only downside is its made me realise how straight my local trails are – need some more slalom style runs round here.

Can't wait to ride again!

RealMan
    Free Member

Same here, no corners at all round my place. Got a shock when I went to the Alps for the first time.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I'd be better at corners if there were more.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

I used to be really unconfident riding corners at speed but it feels so good now even in the wet!!! I'm proper buzzing from it.

Goz
    Free Member

You went out today, you madman 😆

cinnamon_girl

Bushwacked – I believe you and I were riding the same trails but on different days! That jedi bloke knows how to teach 😀

I really struggled with the trail that had very tight turns but loved the drop-off and the rest of it!

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Goz – it was filthy but fun!

CG – he sure does and really want to go back there to ride again – perfect place to learn 🙂

zaskar
    Free Member

how much fun are corners 😛 8) 😈 😆

slowrider
    Free Member

i quite fancy a skillz sesh. i mean im sh1t hot already, granted, just thought id show these teaching types a thing or two…

aint it great when someone points out something that massively changes your riding for the better? congrats, enjoy your turns!

Goz
    Free Member

It was foo yuk riding home today 👿

jedi

bushwacked,
    was the day what you expected overall? to "core"?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Nah – it was better than expected 🙂

jedi

cheers man.
    our first time on singletrack mtbing 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Corners are awesome!’ is closed to new replies.