Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • cool new Scottish Trails visualisation software
  • iainc

this has just come out, made by Eilidh who a few of us ride with sometimes. Amazing stuff :
    here

fifeandy
    Free Member

Seems to be seriously laggy for me at the moment, although wouldn’t rule out that being my connection.

It looks awesome though – will certainly be having a good long play with this.

legend
    Free Member

Can’t access from work but on my phone it just loads with me looking at a blank map of the USA with the tinyest wee menu icon in the top corner. Also turns out that when I select Inners I’m staring at roughly Boston, MA.

Are less official type places also going to be added?

iainc

works ok here, though the youtube sections lag a bit

iainc

Seems better on PC than tablet..

scotroutes

I tried it earlier on home PC and it just lagged too much to be usable. Might be OK once the initial flurry of interest dies down.

There appeared to be a Web design glitch too but I’d have to re-try it to make sure. Basically, I was looking at Comrie Croft but the bar on the right still said Balblair.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Works perfectly for me. Actually quite cool I think I will be using for planning future Scotland trips.

mrhoppy

Works well, useful little tool.

scotroutes

Wow. Even more lag now. I can’t even scroll around the map.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Looked cool when I could finally open it but load times are way too slow for it to be useable.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘cool new Scottish Trails visualisation software’ is closed to new replies.