Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cool London commuter bike – roadie content
  • psychle
    Free Member

Spotted this on my way in to work this morning, was quite taken with it's paint job and the swoopy seat tube, oh and the shiny Gios fork!

Had a quick chat with the owner, as I was curious as to what the frame was. Turns out it's custom made by her boyfriend, as a hobby, looks to be really good work! In fact, I've asked if she could see if he might be interested in building a frame for me… fingers crossed 🙂

qwerty
    Free Member

looks like a GT thats been rear ended 😯

epicsteve
    Free Member

I like the front wheel but the rest is horrid.

Woody
    Free Member

Ideal commuter ie. built out of spare bits.

Are you serious about getting a frame built?

psychle
    Free Member

looks like a GT thats been rear ended

yep, defo borrowed from a Zaskar and a little from a Lo Pro I think. Looks kind of cool (to me anyhow, we all know my tastes in bikes are a little… odd 😉 )

Are you serious about getting a frame built?

maybe… depends if he gets back to me and waht the cost is…

Woody
    Free Member

It would have been a lot more interesting if you'd included the owner 😉

epicsteve
    Free Member

It looks to me like the cranks are way too far forward compared to the saddle position, and it also looks like it'd suffer quite a bit from toe-overlap. Both of those look like they're down to the curvy seat-tube.

Still, quite impressed at someone why can make a frame from scratch themselves.

brakes
    Free Member

needs a smaller wheel on the front for the fully whacked commuter and to stop you wheelying off from every set of lights

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cool London commuter bike – roadie content’ is closed to new replies.