Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cool Lego
  • HarYuken
    Free Member

I love these. Please help and go below and click ‘support’ if you would like to see them in production

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/16897

The LEGO Birds of Britain by Thomas Poulsom

dogbert
    Free Member

I was kinda hoping for this

midlifecrashes

Lego was cool when you built stuff with it, then took it to bits and built something else. Ever since they started on single model kits it has been overpriced and under-detailed Airfix kits for the cack-handed.

wwaswas

this is cool lego;

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5iEK-IEzw[/video]

warning contains some profanities.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Lego was cool when you built stuff with it, then took it to bits and built something else. Ever since they started on single model kits it has been overpriced and under-detailed Airfix kits for the cack-handed.

Exactly.

And we only had a limited number of standard bits to work with. Now they seem to bring a new custom part out with each model.

Cougar

Sometimes, I think STW is the forum equivalent of Stadler & Waldorf.

wwaswas

the forum equivalent of Stadler & Waldorf

I had to look that one up but, yes 🙂

Drac

scholarsgate
    Free Member

more “airfix kits for the cack-handed” are being given away with the sun all week starting tomorrow.

Waderider
    Free Member

I do agree with the “airfix kits for the cack-handed” comment, but you can also buy things like sets of basic blocks. And if you’ve got imagination, you can build with whatever is at hand.

Here’s a lego boat I built in the late 80’s, rather than put my Lego in a loft as I grew out of it. Still sits by my desk.

duntmatter
    Free Member

V8!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cool Lego’ is closed to new replies.