Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Coogan and Mensch clash over press regulation
  • philconsequence
    Free Member
    Stoner
    Free Member

cant see footage. But if Mensch keeps her clothes on I cant be arsed to go and find it later.

grum
    Free Member

In it Mr Dacre said that over-regulating the press would “put democracy itself in peril”.

😆

The Daily Mail should seriously have to come with a disclaimer explaining that it’s full of nasty, bigoted lies.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Stoner, she does. But are you suggesting there is footage of her without her clothes on somewhere in the media?

camo16
    Free Member

@ Stoner – since you can’t see the footage, I’ll tell you what happens…

Steve Coogan is chatting. Mensch adjusts her collar as if to say: “boy, is it hot in here?” Steve, slightly distracted, tries to emphasise his point. Mensch uncrosses her legs. Steve wipes sweat from his forehead and watches, wide-eyed, as Mensch’s blouse mysteriously comes undone. Steve forgets the argument he was making and croaks: “blimey, love, you can over-regulate me any day sweet-cheeks”. Mensch calls him “sugar”. End credits.

HTH 😀

EDIT: I think I must have been watching a different video to TSY…

vinnyeh

Nicely vitriolic article from Kelvin McKenzie here, published in the Evening Standard.
    I see the point he’s making though.

Stoner
    Free Member

*goes off to photoshop louise’s head on sharon stone’s body*

chakaping
    Free Member

Dacre should have said that governmental regulation of the press would give us cancer.

I did see it btw, Coogan did well for himself.

Stoner
    Free Member

anyone else think of Polar Bears when they see the name Mensch?
    Just me then.

Herbert Grönemeyer – Mensch

from a great album of the same name
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f9xeoZlGIw[/video]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Coogan and Mensch clash over press regulation’ is closed to new replies.