Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Conspiracy theory in films
  • frankconway

All suggestions welcome.

I give you JFK, The Parallax View, both versions of The Manchurian Candidate.

In JFK Clay Shaw (or Bertrand) is said to live at 1313 Dauphine Street; there is definitely a Dauphine Street in the French Quarter of New Orleans as I’ve walked it but 1313 has been removed. Spooky????

Each of my nominations have enough to make them plausible.

Go on, tell me I’m delusional………….

Gunz
    Free Member

I live in Devon and our B&Q ‘moved’ recently to Plymouth. There’s always been one in Plymouth, our local one had closed not ‘moved’. We must always stay vigilant, keep up the good work Frank.

jekkyl

there was this guy who started a vague thread about a watery bint, loads of people said what the hell you on about frank but the Op never returned to the thread everyone was none the wiser.

GrahamS

How about?

[video]https://youtu.be/Z9KmdhTNuaw[/video]

gobuchul
    Free Member

I give you JFK

The biggest pile of made up shite ever trying to present itself as fact.

nealglover
    Free Member

OP. You can stop panicking now. I’ve found it.

1313 Dauphine Street, New Orleans.

RobHilton
    Free Member

1313 has been removed.

Lots of roads in Birmingham (UK) don’t have a number 13. They must have been removed – probably connected.

There must be more people in on JFK than aren’t by now – watch your back!!

bearnecessities

The M61 doesn’t have a junction 7.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

Capricorn one for all of you moon landing sceptics . I know it’s about a fictional Mars landing but the principal is the same .

Junkyard
    Free Member

oddly enough and I apparently live at this missing junction [ had to google] I had never noticed this !!

bearnecessities

I only noticed it the other week after missing J6; much scratching of head as I turned around at 8 🙂

nealglover
    Free Member

oddly enough and I apparently live at this missing junction [ had to google] I had never noticed this !!

Was it not obvious, when you have to drive down the grassy embankment, and through a hedge to get off the motorway on the way home 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

tbh I am so pissed i can never remember how I got home 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Conspiracy theory in films’ is closed to new replies.