Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Conspiracy theories…
  • Cougar

You can easily prove the earth is round the ancient Egyptians did it with wells .

They filled them with Mercury.

It was later written about by Hg Wells.

crankboy
    Free Member

The guardian thread on flat earth is fab . a bloke who has spent hours patiently explaining physics and debunking the obvious and not so obvious flag earth nonsense outs himself as a Dr of astrophysics to receive this response ” So you have a lot riding on this bull, would explain your dishonset and hositile tactics.”
    Genuine expertise is viewed as worthless by the conspiracy theorist .

GrahamS

Yeah that’s fairly standard.

They pick up on any technical or scientific terms you use (things like “oblate spheroid”, “refraction”, “parallax”) as proof that you must be a “shill” for Big Space and the masons.

Which means they can conveniently ignore any evidence that sounds a bit too scientific.

If I could be bothered to find it I’d post the badly photoshopped photo of Prof Brian Cox they use, which conclusively proves he is a 33rd degree Grand Mason and Satanist because his t-shirt has some lines on it. 😆

TurnerGuy
    Free Member
    GrahamS

Oh God, now I’m reading the comments on that article too.

This is what happens when we create a world where kids are told there are no stupid questions and no wrong answers 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

AlexSimon

Surely this B.o.B. person/thing/brand is just using it to gain publicity. No?

It’s an amazing phenomenon and should be studied seriously – how people want to form allegiances – how they look for a fight, etc.
    It probably has been studied – along with playgrounds, cliques, peer pressure etc.

Nowt so queer as folk.

GrahamS

Surely this B.o.B. person/thing/brand is just using it to gain publicity. No?

Unknown. His tweets have been increasingly erratic for some time apparently. He slid from normal tweets to posting about Celebrity Cloning, Mandela Effect, chemtrails, mysterious censorship of his social media posts, and flat earth.

Could be a planned branding exercise. Could be a bloke slowly losing the plot.

(Or could be that’s just what They want you to think!)

Either way though – there does seem to be an ever growing number of people who believe all this stuff and are extremely vocal about it on YouTube, social media etc

AlexSimon

I’ve just completely lost it with this one that B.o.B posted.
    Glad I wasn’t trying to drink a cuppa.
    Just hysterical

GrahamS

Yep that’s an Eric Dubay one if I’m not mistaken – another (slightly confused) variation of the original Bedford Level experiment.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘Conspiracy theories…’ is closed to new replies.