Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Comrie croft.
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Is the cafe open? I seem to remember they were looking for someone new but I can’t remember where I read that. Going up with the kids tomorrow if any other STWers fancy a family paced gathering.

matt_outandabout

Should be open, they said Easter weekend a couple of weeks back.

matt_outandabout

What age are your lot, and what time are you thinking?

madzaba

Unfortunately the cafe is still closed. We were up there on Friday afternoon and there is still a lot of rebuilding work going on next to the cafe. It looks as though it should be open within a few weeks. We popped into the cafe in Comrie which is fine but not quite as convenient.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I was thinking about 10am, looks like morning will be nicest. My two are 12 and nearly 8 although the little one made it to the mast at GT last week.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Is the lower blue open? I seem to remember seeing that it was closed.

Northwind

They put on their facebook the other day that it was fully open.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Well that was flippin ace. So stoked. I haven’t been for a few years and the newer stuff is excellent. Youngest one was a bit unsure on the first lap but on the second managed everything but the mini slab and enjoyed the bermy bits so much we went back up to the tree line and had a 3rd go on them. Kids want to go back on Wednesday. Planning a camping trip for when the alterations and cafe are all ready.

Northwind

it is brilliant isn’t it. They always seem to have something new too

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Comrie croft.’ is closed to new replies.