Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • computer experts,would you say this is a good gaming pc rig to save for?
  • racefaceec90

i am currently saving towards an xbox one,but was just browsing the gaming pc section in game web site.

am thinking about saving for this pc now instead £440.95

http://www.game.co.uk/en/fierce-venus-quad-core-gaming-pc-bundle-athlon-x4-860k-4-3ghz-r7-260x-2gb-8gb-wifi-642056?pageSize=40&categoryIdentifier=906276&catGroupId=

would you say that it would be worth it as a gaming pc (would plan on playing the new doom/fallout 4 the crew e.t.c on it.

thanks 🙂

racefaceec90

bump 🙂

FuzzyWuzzy

If the games you want to play are available on a console (and you can get on with the controllers) then I’d stick with the console route – cheaper and less hassle.
    On the PC side that spec you’ve linked is OK but will struggle with some of the latest FPS’s at higher detail and resolution settings but personally I don’t think it detracts much lowering detail/turning off effects (to a point anyway).

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If you are saving pick a figure and pick the best when you have the cash.

LeeW

+1 for what Mike said, no point browsing now if you don’t have the cash. Save what you can and get the best spec then.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

As a reference both Ars Technical and Tom’s Hardware do price-point builds. When you think you have saved/waited enough, compare to them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘computer experts,would you say this is a good gaming pc rig to save for?’ is closed to new replies.