Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Commuters – who else is planning a slight detour tonight?
  • ski
    Free Member

Weather looks amazing today, so my ride home might just take a slight detour in the opposite direction and do a loop of the Malverns & maybe the Nags?

Anyone else planning a different route back tonight?

wwaswas

Working at home leaves very few alternatives when it comes to getting downstairs to the beers in the fridge on a Friday afternoon.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

nope. straight home. early tea. get out for a sunset blast through the woods to the pub 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mrchrispy

I am…popping to the shop to get some leffe \o/

foxyrider
    Free Member

I would be but saving my legs for the Cornwall Tor Sunday 🙂

robinbetts
    Free Member

Working from home too, so my usual commute from the spare room to the living room is going to be expended via the woods around Castle Coch!

grittyshaker
    Free Member

Heard there’s rhubarb crumble icecream in Roberts Park, Saltaire. I’m going straight there!

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Not for me, out for dinner tonight, riding all weekend & 18 hilly miles is enough!

domino

Worked from home this morning, needed to be home later this afternoon for a new washing machine so went for a lunchtime ride over to Flasby, Hetton and Rylstone 🙂 Blue skies and muddy trail.

marsdenman
    Free Member

Yep – Step out the front door of my shop and turn left, down the hill, towards the pub…
    Turning right, up the hill is the shorter walk home, by about 2 minutes.
    However, tonight’s extended ‘walk’ could see that extend by about 2 hrs… 😉

Zoolander
    Free Member

I’ll be doing a slight detour , can’t be doing with going too far on the rigid ss comuter bike though as it’s not much fun

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

I considered it, especially as I found a nice scenic canal side detour. But as it was the end of my week of work experience I was too excited to be done and ragged it all the way straight home instead!

Vortexracing

My 50 miles commute is more than enough for me.

BUT

Seems a shame to waste the weather so it’s a local blast on the MTB with Neil853 off here tonight.

njee20
    Free Member

I did a lovely 35 miles on the way home, v pleasant.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’ve been to Walthamstow.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Commuters – who else is planning a slight detour tonight?’ is closed to new replies.