Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Comfy undershorts
  • chvck
    Free Member

Looking for some recommendations for undershorts. I’ve got a few pairs but they’re starting to wear out a bit. I just bought some altura Mayhem’s and whilst the undershort is very comfy when it’s in the right place they seem to bunch up as they ride up my legs. I don’t want bib shorts, I have a pair and I like them for winter but prefer undershorts. Cheers!

colin9

I have some cheapish Endura mesh liners which I find much more comfortable than my Altura or Shimano ones.

lunge
    superleggero
    Free Member

+1 for the Endura Mesh liners. Comfortable, reasonable cost, and don’t ride up. All you need really.

chvck
    Free Member

Cheers all, the Endura Mesh ones look good, I like that they have neoprene bits to prevent them riding up.

chambord
    Free Member

I have some of the endura mesh ones like this and recently upgraded to some of the 8 panel ones here. They are much more comfy – can ride for hours and hours now without ever being uncomfortable on the saddle.

nickc

I use cheap DHb lycra shorts. They’re not undershorts per se but they’re very lightweight and pretty cheap

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Comfy undershorts’ is closed to new replies.