Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Come to Heaven.
  • spokebloke
    Free Member

This may well turn and bite me on the arse, but I’m organising an event in my local area in May 21/22 2011.

It’s meant to be fun.
    Camp on Friday, ride on Saturday (50 and 75km routes), beer in the evening then kid’s ride on the Sunday along with slow recovery.

If you fancy something different and you’re not scared to visit the South West then please sign up – all proceeds to Bristol Children’s Hospital.
    Any questions, fire away.
    heaven

igm

Interested – depends on how our children are strangely enough

psling
    Free Member

Looks very interesting and just a short paddle across the Severn from the FoD to get to. Unfortunately it falls on one of my working weekends but I reckon I should be able to swap. Post again when entries go live and good luck with it.

rp16v
    Free Member

sounds good and just down the rd from me so im in 😀
    they helped out my littleone no end so more than happy to donate.

psling
    Free Member

Could well be of interest to the KoN so I’ll drop a few names for ‘search’ puposes: tollah, king of sweden, singlespeedstu… 😉

valleydaddy
    Free Member

’tis the “fun police” birthday on the 22nd so floating the idea of going camping for the weekend 😉

spokebloke
    Free Member

Excellent – you can enter on the website – it’s live now.
    Cheers

singlespeedstu

Did someone mention my name? 😉

Does look interesting.

Make sure you post some more about it nearer the time.

bassspine
    Free Member

Looks good. Can’t afford to book it after the FotM, can you remind me at the end of the month?

spokebloke
    Free Member

can you remind me at the end of the month?

I’ll be reminding everyone for months to come, don’t worry!

spokebloke
    Free Member

can you remind me at the end of the month?

Here’s your end of month reminder. We’ve now got Cotswold Outdoor sponsoring the whole shebang, along with quite a few bike shops.

Bands confirmed, organisers infirm.
    Heaven.

spokebloke
    Free Member

Ah, the power of STW.
    Thanks to the forum Heaven will now feature Roller Racing courtesy of South Coast Sprints. We’re putting them next to the scrumpy tent to settle their nerves.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Come to Heaven.’ is closed to new replies.