Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • come on then winge bags – what do you want to read in ST???
  • NormalMan

The idea for readers bikes sounds good to me. I miss the longtermers feature. I know they are on the site but it’s not the same, to me at least.

I must confess to really enjoying ST though, there is always an article or photgraph that just boosts my motivation to ride at the right time.

bullheart
    Free Member

Admanmatt – bearded fellow
    <i>More of Benji’s deep and meaningful articles. Like the ranty one a couple of issues back. Or even better, the Jamaican one where he was amazed that ‘black people’ ride bikes.

Yup, that’d do it for me.</i>

That last sentence is to taken out of context Bullheart and you know it.

In what way Matt? Please enlighten me? If your implication is that I refer to Benji as in any way racist then I suggest that you wind your neck in. Perhaps you’d be better off looking at your part-time colleague’s use of clunky, unimaginative and predictable prose and analysing it further to help it become more interesting, rather than trying to make my previous post out to be something it wasn’t, eh?

STW staffer in ‘close ranks’ shocker. Who’d have thought it?

Stoner
    Free Member

The idea for readers bikes sounds good to me. I miss the longtermers feature.

as long as they dont interview Hora, then readers bikes could actually represent a good “long termer” review. Most of us dont change bikes as often as our socks. Bits break, bearings fail, bushings splurge, chains suck, dropouts bend etc but we repair and carry on more often than not.

Same applies to lights and clothing.

singletrackmatt

In what way Matt? Please enlighten me? If your implication is that I refer to Benji as in any way racist then I suggest that you wind your neck in. Perhaps you’d be better off looking at your part-time colleague’s use of clunky, unimaginative and predictable prose and analysing it further to help it become more interesting, rather than trying to make my previous post out to be something it wasn’t, eh?

STW staffer in ‘close ranks’ shocker. Who’d have thought it?

Of course I’m going to defend my Colleague and good friend , and exactly what did you mean by your statement then?

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Woo! C’mon ya beyatches!

sefton
    Free Member

hey I read in the issue 70 teaser that they are testing products to breaking point!

have we had a break threw? or just great minds?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘come on then winge bags – what do you want to read in ST???’ is closed to new replies.