Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Come on Fatties show us your Belly ( not for the squeamish )
  • wombat

Make him look real big an’ all.

A warm room will help this, a cold room will not help at all and could well make things worse…..

mboy
    Free Member

STR if that’s “all” you did to achieve that shape, then you’ve made even me jealous! I’m on a gym break right now (got boring, going back next month though), but at 3 gym sessions similar to yours and at least one bike ride every week, I look nothing like you! I had to gain weight too to get any muscles (and in 6 weeks off the gym, I’ve lost 7lb and gained tubbiness too. Muscle does weigh more than fat people!), maybe I really need to continually be stricter with what I eat rather than just sporadically so.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Reminiscing over some of my best ever posts on here should help.

philconsequence
    Free Member

hot bath, photo taken just after pleasuring the fellow, angle him towards the lens, second log-in ready for after the ban

Jamie
    Free Member

*warms up gifs for TSY’s show and tell*

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

They clamped down on all my log-ins. Can’t even use Mrs Yeti’s anymore.

mboy – Member
    STR if that’s “all” you did to achieve that shape, then you’ve made even me jealous! I’m on a gym break right now (got boring, going back next month though), but at 3 gym sessions similar to yours and at least one bike ride every week, I look nothing like you! I had to gain weight too to get any muscles (and in 6 weeks off the gym, I’ve lost 7lb and gained tubbiness too. Muscle does weigh more than fat people!), maybe I really need to continually be stricter with what I eat rather than just sporadically so.

I’ve specifically tried not to bulk up in the gym, as I don’t want to be big, just ripped – so I don’t go too big on protein. I think most of the muscle was there to start with, just latent and covered with a bit of fat. Pecs are a bit bigger now than that photo and biceps are nicely cut.

Oh, I’m 40 too – just wish I’d done it in my 20’s & 30’s

wallop

*gasp*

my eyes!

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Dont know if im brave enought to post a picture of myself up here but here it is, i am 5’9” and weighed a healthy twelve to twelve and a half stone, then i was given venlaflaxine (sp?) and jumped up to a fatty sixteen stone in 9 months, a year and a bit later i am off the medication and around tweleve and three quarters. Piss taking welcome, yes my upper body is far too broad for my legs but thats what i was given.

trout
    Free Member

Certainly didnt expect it to go to 90 posts but its a good chuckle
    hopefully it wont get locked so I can show a ripped Trout in a few months
    for the after pics 😆

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

wharfedale
    This is one of my favourite local rides, all weather, sections are a bit singletrack trail centre like, I can do it without using granny and I’m no whippet. Takes me about 2 to 2 1/2 hrs. Obviously it’s got climbs, but nothing silly, most are steady, the descents are all good.

Wharfedale
    Free Member

Cheers for that B.A.NANA. I’ve done sections of that route in the past we used to start from skipton and include going over sharphaw, up hetton common to boss moor. you are right tho there is some cracking BW up there.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Wharfedale
    TBH I thought you’d probably have done it before as it’s well known and in the guidebooks I think.

ianpinder
    Free Member

Trout ill post pics up here to give you some company. 23st here and signed up for a ironman next year.

I have to wait until I get my laptop online to upload them to flickr

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘Come on Fatties show us your Belly ( not for the squeamish )’ is closed to new replies.