Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Coffee and Bikes in Fleet
  • Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Just dropped into Pedal Heaven in Fleet for the first time since it opened, got given coffee 🙂

Really nicely done in there, bike fit room, lots of stock much more user friendly than the much more cramped Cycle Kingdom

I am officially a fanboi

scaredypants

biscuit anyone ?

tea ?

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Yeh Scaredy, I know what you are refering to, I have no axe to grind any which way.
    As far as I am concerned they are a LBS that I know the people in, they have looked after me & my bikes for years and I have nothing but praise for them.
    All local shops need all the help they can get at the mo and I for one find them good to deal with.

Hopefully this post will be taken the way it is meant which is support the local economy and those who have put themselves out to help regular customers.

scaredypants

I’ve no axe to grind at all, but to my knowledge there’s been 2 threads (closed?) already and my bet is that you’ll stir up some more of the same on this thread

slugwash
    Free Member

but to my knowledge there’s been 2 threads (closed?) already and my bet is that you’ll stir up some more of the same on this thread

…and to be honest Gee-Jay the best thing you can do to promote your friend’s business is to shut up about it on this forum 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Coffee and Bikes in Fleet’ is closed to new replies.