Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Coed y Brenin and Llandegla – What's good?
  • adstick
    Free Member

I’ve never been to Llandegla and haven’t been to Coedy in years (before they changed it). Any recommendations? I like jumps and techy stuff. Cheers!

sambob
    Free Member

Do the beast at CyB if you’ve got the time, but skip the random fireroad climb/descent, complete waste of time. Llandegla is a really fast jumpy bermy trail centre, great fun though.

v8ninety

[thread hijack] Anyone been to Nant y Arian (sp?) is it any good? [/thread hijack]

Frodo

[thread hijack] The black at Nant-y-Arian is ace. Part trail centre part natural trails but all surprisingly techy, 35k of brilliant riding! [thread hijack]

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

yeah, llandegla is one of my favourites, not overly techy, but it just flows nice. not sure how else to describe it, its just a well thought out trail imo

theflatboy
    Free Member

yep Nant is class, all routes there are good fun.

adstick
    Free Member

Thanks everybody. Might well check out Nant then. The jumpy smooth bits of Llandegla look great.

dryroasted
    Free Member

I did the MBR at coedy last week for 1st time and loved it, if you like rocks you will too

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Coed y Brenin and Llandegla – What's good?’ is closed to new replies.