Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Coed Trallwm
  • thebatesbristol
    Free Member

Hi all,

Was just thinking about a spot of riding mid-Feb, does anyone know Coed Trallwm?

I can’t seem to work out if this is a McTrail centre or offering natural riding, or something inbetween (a la Penmachno). I know that there is some good natural riding in the area but understand that it’s best tackled during dryer spells.

I see that Coed Trallwm is a privately owned estate but so Coed llandegla and I thought that was awful (the embodiment of ‘McTrail’).

Just wondered what Trallwm may offer, to a certain extend it has to be a centre as my gang wont ride anything that doesn’t have an EU flag at the trail head, but equally it would be great if it isn’t as sugar coated as say Llandegla.

Cheers

Rorschach
    Free Member

It’s tiny wee…

drovercycles
    Free Member

It’s nothing whatsoever like Llandegla (well, as different as two trail centres could be, anyway).

For a start it’s way smaller.

There aren’t as many built trails but there’s loads of natural riding in the forestry (as well, of course, as on the hills all around). Have a look at Strava for the Red Kite enduros last year and the year before, you’ll see lots there.

There are a few built trails, but it’s not had lots of money poured into it recently so they’re not as groomed as some.

Cafe is now closed I believe, so there’s just parking and a big forest. Stunning location though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Coed Trallwm’ is closed to new replies.