Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Coed Llandegla – One Planet safe?
  • ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Down there today for first time this year.

Know they had a rough time over the New Year.

Are they out of the woods? Cafe's one of the big positives of the site.

Damon
    Free Member

Why would you think they are not safe?

si-wilson
    Free Member

i think he means financially safe?

genesis
    Free Member

Its going to be tough but we're a commited lot despite the slating we get in some quarters 🙂

project
    Free Member

Visit more often and support them,pay the parking fees, and dont complain to much,theyre not a charity.

ampthill

We will be coughing up for stuff at Easter. Tried to go at Christmas but the weather was against us all…….

Rorschach
    Free Member

🙄

Damon
    Free Member

Considering the size of clothing delivery they where working through today it looked good.

Sure the snow has hit revenue, all the more important to support them now IMO.

Every time I go up there I am amazed at the people who park on in the passing bays and today when I turned up someone tried to give me their parking display ticket as they were leaving…I politely reminded them that there was a business to fund, wages to be paid that in turn pay peoples mortgages…TWOTS. And consider the costs of maintaining the trials whilst developing new ones and more skills areas.

Those that complain should consider the Whinlatter costs, £6.50 for parking, cup of tea and bacon and egg roll £8.

fackit
    Free Member

I once paid £6.95 for a burger that wasn't cooked properly and £2 odd for a hot chocolate…

No matter where this is if yer charging that much for food, it needs to be cooked right.

Damon
    Free Member

I should have known better than to feed the trolls.

LMT
    Free Member

Planning on heading that way over easter, get those bacon rolls ready!! 🙂

fackit
    Free Member

Damon – if yer can't cook a burger mate, you need to get out the kitchen.

Next time i'll bring my own food and eat it on your tables. 👿

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Coed Llandegla – One Planet safe?’ is closed to new replies.