Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • CoD: Ghosts
  • atlaz
    Free Member

I saw this was available on XBox on demand yesterday so bought it. Played a bit of single player and a couple of deathmatch games and so far it’s exactly what you’d expect. Loads of cinematic bits, lots of brainless firefights. The dog is an interesting addition and a lot of the fights have a lot more opportunities for flanking etc than before so can be a bit more fun.

Anyone up for a clan so we can find some other players that are at least over 12?

atlaz
    Free Member

I guess not then 😉

wilko1999
    Free Member

Call of what-now? 😀

It seems that COD this year has arrived with far less of a hullabaloo than previous years. Almost like its slipped under the radar. I’ve loved the COD releases every year for ages, and played them to death, including Black Ops 2, but this year I couldn’t be less interested for some reason. GTA5 has stolen a massive amount of its thunder, and Battlefield 4 is absolutely amazing, even on current gen consoles.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

find some other players that are at least over 12?

12 year olds kicking your ass, huh?

campkoala
    Free Member

Kinda meh.. Here too. Got 4 CODs on the shelf I rarely play, new maps and different quirks to the guns probably won’t change that.
    Willing to have my mind changed tho if not the case.

atlaz
    Free Member

12 year olds kicking your ass, huh?

Not really. Both games so far was on the winning side and had a positive k/d ratio so I think I’m okay. But having some kid scream constantly about doing something to someone’s mum is getting tiring 😛

campkoala
    Free Member

So other players won the game for you? ;P Try FFA deathmatch against 12-15yr olds if you want your ass handed to you.

Oh.. and mute them.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I gave up on COD ages ago when the lag problems started getting ridiculous – is this one any better?
    BF3 was where it’s at for me, think i’ll stop with the video games anymore though…

wrightyson
    Free Member

BF4 ftw!
    Bastard kids are owning it already tho! Haven’t managed one go in a plane yet!

atlaz
    Free Member

I gave up on COD ages ago when the lag problems started getting ridiculous – is this one any better?

Never had any lag issues with any CoD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘CoD: Ghosts’ is closed to new replies.