• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • COD – Advanced Warfare
  • cb

Whose playing then? What do you reckon to all this jumping around nonsense? I’m already playing the ‘classic’ version as it just gets on my tits!

And I’ve dug Black Ops 2 out of the cupboard – not that impressed at the moment with the new one!

BoardinBob

they’ve got steadily worse over the years. The first black ops was the last decent one for me. If I want futuristic warfare I’ll play Halo

DrP

I saw the advert for this and immediately thought “that looks disappointing”..
    I’ve not played it, but I knew that many wouldn’t like the fact it’s ‘too futuristic’…
    Seems I was right..

DrP

Milkie
    Free Member

Started playing the MP last night. After my first go it reminded me of Quake and Unreal Tournament.

Not sure if I like it.

Drac

Best for one along time, the jumping adds a new element. I like what they’ve done with the package drops to give those a chance who don’t play 24/7 to get a chance for upgrades too.

cb

I guess my view is that this isn’t really a COD game. I liked COD for its relative simplicity. Aim a gun, shoot someone. There’s no real “total carnage” maps either – like Nuketown.

Drac

I bet there’s Nuketown comes out on the downloads.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘COD – Advanced Warfare’ is closed to new replies.