Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 108 total)
  • C'mon then, what are you all doing for Valentines
  • emsz
    Free Member

I want stories, I want tragedy and triumph, and unrequited love!

me? I got a packet of tangfastics and a fumble this morning and she had cold hands!! LOL.

Going for the whole works tonight. It’s wrong to do revenge valentines, right? 😈

ir_bandito
    Free Member

**** all this year. I remember the days of flowers, presents, softly-lit meals for 2 followed by 12 hours of sweaty passion.

Nothing like 6 months sleep deprivation from a small child to kill off any sign of romance. Certainly more than an overpriced card and a bunch of roses will cure.

Roll on next year….

wors

I might let her have sex with me, if she cooks me a nice meal 😆

onehundredthidiot

Parents evening :(.

Followed by drive home shoudl get there about 9.30. JOy!

IHN

Surely tangfastics + fumble = 😯

Hohum
    Free Member

My son and I are getting our hair cut.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I found a card from Mrs Feet this morning when I got up and left one for her when she got up.

Tonight I have a league badminton match to play

Is Mrs Feet plays her cards right, I’ll try not to snore tonight

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Getting a new clutch fitted.

And no, that’s not a euphemism.

leftyboy
    Free Member

Nothing, it’s my wife’s birthday on Sunday so we never celebrate Valentines but we do make a fuss on the 17th!

thx1138
    Free Member

I got a packet of tangfastics and a fumble this morning

Result! I had to get up early to go for a blood test (for diabetes).

We’re not bothered by the whole silly commercial nonsense, but I will be getting some nice hand made chocs for the weekend, as it’s something we can enjoy together. And I’ll be fitting a new tyre to her bike. Who said romance is dead?

DezB
    Free Member

I want stories, I want tragedy and triumph

I’ll open the door on my house with my key. Drop off my son’s football boots. Stroke the dog. Say hello.
    And leave. Walk back to my rented property down the road to spend the evening alone.

How’s that?
    (I’m ok about it, really.)

rocketman
    Free Member

Have got some new handlebars & grips to fit and the gears need fettling so that’s tonight taken care of

And who says romance is dead eh

scant
    Free Member

went for a bike ride earlier 🙂

emsz
    Free Member

I’ve already got the ingredients for her fav dinner, is a spanish cassorole thingy. chocolates, nutella, I’m buffed, polished, trimmed, shaved and plucked.

Tangfastics 🙄

Soz DezB, sounds shit d’you want a virtual hug?

alex222
    Free Member

crying myself to sleep.

GrahamS

I got a packet of tangfastics and a fumble this morning

A fumble?

Is that one of those big pink and white foam sweets? Ooh I love them.

cinnamon_girl

Dez – hang in there. The bad days will get fewer, honestly.

slowmart
    Free Member

We swapped cards this morning with my wife receiving her favourite box of chocolates :D.A nice 25 miles under blue sky this morning, a bit of work now and then a quiet evening in.

tonyd

I got up and made her a cup of tea this morning, on the way back up got the kids and gave them a couple of cards (one from me, one from them full of that annoying glittery stuff) and a present. Queue excitement about present as we don’t really get/give them any more, she opened it up and it was…………………………………… a packet of Thomas the Tank Engine extra track. The boys were very excited!

zippykona

We shall be sharing our colds with each other.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Getting a new clutch fitted.

And no, that’s not a euphemism.

That’s tickled me. 😆

DezB
    Free Member

Thank you, I’m happy to get a hug 🙂 But I am ok, really!

missnotax
    Free Member

Ummm, going to the gym, then home to my cat, where I might just open a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio and watch Bridget Jones just to really make sure I fit the stereotype 😆

tang
    Free Member

I’m off out to build some wheels at a mates. Every day is valentines married to me…

emsz
    Free Member

Is that one of those big pink and white foam sweets? Ooh I love them.

me too 😉

Tom-B
    Free Member

I took my wife a cup of tea in bed this morning. No cards or anytinh like that….I may get her some flowers on the way in….I think that she’s still got some though.

thx1138
    Free Member

Queue excitement about present as we don’t really get/give them any more, she opened it up and it was…………………………………… a packet of Thomas the Tank Engine extra track.

😆

I’ve missed a trick here. I should have done the same, with some Scalextric track/cars (it’s for the children of friends and family who visit, honest).

I’m buffed, polished, trimmed, shaved and plucked.

I might check I’ve got no dirt under my nails.

Wife’s just informed me a friend of hers is staying over tonight. I may go to the pub. Is there any football on tonight?

footflaps

I was in M&S last night and for some reason thought it was too early to buy a card / roses, so didn’t bother and just got dinner. This morning I realised that probably wasn’t the best forward planning……

mrhoppy

I went to see her in hospital again today, might do tomorrow too if she’s really lucky.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Out riding with the lads tonight as usual. She told me I’d look a wuss if I told them I wouldn’t be out tonight. And she doesn’t like the idea of having a wussy husband. We’ll go somewhere nice at the weekend.

matt_outandabout

mrs_oab is 400 miles away 🙁

_tom_
    Free Member

Got messed about by a girl over xmas/new years time so tonight me and my single mates are hopefully just gonna go out drinking and hope for the best 😆

bearnecessities

Presented OH this morning with a bunch of snowdrops stolen from a verge, in an empty McDonald’s coffee cup.

Cat wet the bed.

DezB
    Free Member

Your girlfriend is called Catherine?

fasthaggis

Night ride,flat cross country with a few small ups and downs.
    Just getting things charged up.

alfabus
    Free Member

Going out for a meal…. next week.

Don’t like going out on valentine’s day – restaurants ruined by loads of couples lined up and crappy set menus.

Dave

Rosss
    Free Member

I don’t usually bother with Valentines yet my girlfriend has already cost me my Easton havoc handlebar fund and i’ve still got to pay for the meal tonight. Is there no mercy?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Made her tea and breakfast in bed this morning.

Cooking pizza tonight (being super organised, the dough is already resting in the fridge).

Housework done.

If she’s really lucky I won’t moan about how I always make breakfast, cook dinner and do the housework like every other day*.

*this is usualy followed or preceeded by her making the same complaint, despite when pressed admiting that the last cup of tea she made was a fortnight ago, and the only houseowrk she’s done in the last week is to load and unload the washing machine on monday night.

thx1138 – Member

I had to get up early to go for a blood test (for diabetes).

Rather worryingly you are my missus and I claim my £5?

rogermoore

Wife’s just informed me a friend of hers is staying over tonight.

This is either really good, or really bad.

RM.

alex222
    Free Member

go out drinking and hope for the best

Other wise known as the blessed release of death.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 108 total)

The topic ‘C'mon then, what are you all doing for Valentines’ is closed to new replies.