Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • c'mon Montenegro
  • uselesshippy
    Free Member

Who doesn’t’ care?
    In fact, who wants England to lose?
    After all, we are a bit shit at football. 😀

john_drummer
    Free Member

I wouldn’t mind some of these ‘shit’ England players turning out for my team.

nealglover
    Free Member

Nice troll.

Bit obvious mind.

nedrapier

Not sure if he is trolling. England haven’t done a lot recently to deserve anyone’s respect as a football team.

kevj
    Free Member

Watching the game with family.

We are a nation with nearly 60 million people. Surely we can find eleven who are better that Montenegro’s best?

garage-dweller

I don’t especially care.
    It’s not just football, I just don’t get that wound up or excited by sports results. Show me a good game of football, rugby, cricket or whatever and I may or may not enjoy the spectacle but I rarely care who wins.

Northwind

I like it when the little man wins. So go England!

DezB
    Free Member

I don’t especially care.
    It’s not just football, I just don’t get that wound up or excited by sports results. Show me a good game of football, rugby, cricket or whatever and I may or may not enjoy the spectacle but I rarely care who wins.

Wow, that’s fascinating…

dannyh
    Free Member

Can anyone else remember when England would expect to beat Yugoslavia comfortably? Now we seem to be on edge playing what used to be a province of said former country.

Soccer is not my field, though.

mikey3
    Free Member

I don’t think England were ever been expected to beat Yugoslavia easily were they?,i thought Yugoslavia were always a decent footballing country?

bearnecessities

Soccer

You are American and I claim my $7.97

dannyh
    Free Member

Ah ha!

You got my (slightly disdainful) ‘soccer’!

Football is played with an oval ball and fifteen a side.

john_drummer
    Free Member

doesn’t football involve kicking the ball rather than picking it up & running with it (which would get you booked or even sent off if you did it more than once)

dannyh
    Free Member

Piss taking aside, I am as English as can be, but don’t really get all excited about association football!

I find a good game as entertaining to watch as anyone, but in my opinion, good games are about one in ten.

Give me test cricket or a rugby union international any time.

But then, that’s just me I guess.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Noooooooo.

spud-face

wrong thread.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘c'mon Montenegro’ is closed to new replies.