Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Clubs in Ludlow
  • deep_river
    Free Member

I have just moved to Ludlow, and am looking for someone to ride with, are there any clubs around here?

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

I'd pop into Pearce Cycles and ask them – they'll be able to tell you what's going on in the area. Our club is probably a little too far north for you, but we often ride the Longmynd area.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Like Trailrider Jim said….
    Pop into Pearce Cycles

They're a great bunch, and they'll help you for sure.

BYW – Congratulations on moving to Ludlow. There's some great cycling to be had nearby.

SB

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Funny enough, I've been thinking of heading to this area for a week in september, to tie in with the food festival. Is this a nice area for a family holiday? Good riding?.

Any advice very welcome.

deep_river
    Free Member

The food festival is fantastic, defo worth a visit. Ludlow is a good place for a family holiday if you have a youngish family, theres a good castle, a good visitor attraction in craven arms called the shropshire hills discovery centre, Nice riverside walks, plus lots more etc.

In terms of riding its great, not anything of the mountainous variety like the peaks, but lots of very good forest single track stuff, locally and also a few miles out, like hopton

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Clubs in Ludlow’ is closed to new replies.