Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Club Dilemma
  • Jase
    Free Member

I’m looking for the opinion of the STW faithful on a dilemma I have with regards to racing under a particular clubs name for the forthcoming cx season.

I’m a member of 2 clubs:

Club A – I don’t take part in club runs etc but will be taking part in the weekly cx training sessions. I probably know less than 5% of the club members. I have helped out at the odd race and am happy to help at the youth training/races (my daughter is a member and trains each week with them). I’ve also written race reports for the club website.

Club B – I do take part in the club runs (although not every week) and know a higher % of club members compared to Club A.

I want to race under Club B but based on the info above would this be morally wrong, mainly because I’m taking advantage of the cx training (but do feel that I’ve given back in other ways)?

I’ll accept any decision made by STW as final!!

edit: Forgot to add, I won’t be winning or making headlines!

Thanks.

druidh
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be Mint or Orange 🙁

Jase
    Free Member

lol don’t like either.

lazybike
    Free Member

We have members that race with other clubs…no problem. Speak to both secretaries.

stimpy
    Free Member

druidh – I thought this was going to be Mint or Orange 😆

No dilemma there. Orange all the way. Who wants a biscuit that tastes like toothpaste?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Club Dilemma’ is closed to new replies.